- Sensor port allows the receiver to be upgraded with future Spektrum add-ons
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Rubber grommet hard mounts and minimalistic labelling helps produce the cleanest model setups
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Binding is easier than ever by Binding through a button or familiar bind plug
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack energy & voltage sensor and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- PowerSafe redundancy system with dual 13 AWG battery leads w/ EC3 connectors. Perfect for power hungry aircraft and high current applications
- Not compatible with DSM2 AIRMOD JR Module (SPMMSJR720)
What's in the box?
- (3) DSMX Remote Receivers
- (1) 9" Remote Receiver Extension
- (1) 12" Remote Receiver Extension
- (1) 24" Remote Receiver Extension
- (2) Battery EC3 Connectors
- (2) Charge Receptacles
- (1) Aircraft Telemetry Volt Sensor
- (1) Soft Switch
- (1) Instruction Manual
The Spektrum™ AR12310T PowerSafe receiver is a feature-packed 12 channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. Each comes with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options.
If you have a DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR12310T will deliver a lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications such as aggressive 3D, IMAC, and Turbine Airplanes. Each receiver includes 3 remote receivers that take advantage of Spektrum MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
A ground-breaking feature introduced on the AR12310T PowerSafe Receiver is the built-in receiver battery energy sensors. Giving pilots added awareness of the load and mAh used by the servos, retracts, lights, etc. used by each battery. Current Gen 2 Radio firmware already supports this function. Also, as with most of the current receiver lineup, these feature a bind button that gives pilots an easy alternative to the age-old bind plug.
Spektrum - AR12310T 12-Channel PowerSafe Integrated
- Brand: Spektrum
- Product Code: Spektrum - AR12310T 12-Channel PowerSafe Integrated
- Availability: 2 - 3 Days
- Ex Tax: R2,713.04