Savox's SC-1256TG Black Edition Standard Digital "High Torque" Titanium Gear Servo features a sleek black aluminum center case with laser etched details, as well as a shorter 200mm long heavy duty wire. The SC-1256TG is ideal for steering applications in 1/8 scale buggies, monster trucks and rock crawlers.
- Black aluminum center case.
- Shorter 200mm black shielded lead wire.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and titanium gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Titanium gears ensure long life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler operating temps.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for steering applications in 1/8 scale buggies, monster trucks and rock crawlers.
- Dimensions: 40.3x20.2x37.2mm
- Weight: 52.4g
- @4.8V: .18 sec/60
- @6.0V: .15 sec/60
- @4.8V: 222.2 oz-in
- @6.0V: 277.7 oz-in / 20 kg-cm
- Gear: Titanium & Aluminum
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- Output Shaft: 25 Tooth Spline
- Frequency: 250-333hz
- Pulse Width Frequency: 1520